The WeatherOnline site (the "Site") is owned and operated by WeatherOnline Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 4619915 and with its registered office at "15b The Stables, Newby Hall, Ripon HG4 5AE, United Kingdom" ("
Access to and use of this Site is provided by
I. Acceptance of Terms
1. BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHICH TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY ON YOUR FIRST USE OF THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THIS SITE.
II. Permitted Use
1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Site's content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Site's content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of
2. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
IV. Disclaimers of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly agree that use of this Site is at your sole risk. Neither
3. WeatherOnline Ltd will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of
The Site may contains links and advertisements to internet sites maintained by others. You acknowledge that these links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by
VI. Intellectual Property
The names, images and logos identifying WeatherOnline or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the WeatherOnline and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the WeatherOnline Ltd, or any other third party.
Further to this, by submitting your contribution to the Site, you warrant that:
VII. Rules for the Site's Forums
You agree to use the Site's Forums in accordance with the following Rules:
1. Your contributions must be civil and tasteful. You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in
2. No rude or abusive behaviour (flaming or trolling) is allowed. Your postings must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or posted with the intention of causing trouble. Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
3. No spamming is allowed do not cross post your messages to more than one discussion;
4. No advertising is allowed.
5. Impersonation is prohibited. Adopting an inappropriate user name (one that is vulgar, offensive, etc.) is also unacceptable.
6. You may not post your email address unless allowed under the local house rules.
7. You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please go to the Web Guide and recommend it by email if it's not already listed.
VIII. If you're under 16:
Please get your parents' permission before taking part in any Site discussion. Never reveal any personal information about yourself (for example, your telephone number, home address or email address).
IX. Private Policy
If you fail to abide by these terms you will be formally warned by email. This warning may also include a temporary suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the Site's Forums.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on WeatherOnline (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
XII. Applicable Law/Jurisdiction